Thursday, February 11, 2010

Finally Pieced Together

So what I did for the "prototype" was use Crayola markers- a pack of 10- convenient no?
Then taped both the markers and the gloves to some wooden dowels.

After taping the gloves and the markers, decided to paint them black to blend with the gloves.

I ran out of spray paint-it was already empty-ish when I started- after doing only the top half of the dowels I had to go to Michael's and get more- I walked about 30minutes there and 30 back to get 2 cans.

The one with the bag was still kind of drying.

All dry and ready to be creepy.

Now just got to go into a public area- maybe school and downtown and citrus plaza?
May change markers to chalk or something. Oh and let other people wear them.

1 comment:

  1. This is really strange... should take it in a public place! Maybe a psychological experiment to see how people react.

    ReplyDelete